Sun, Jul 30|
Blue Beginner eMTB Course
Riding Blue Trails Safely
Time & Location
Jul 30, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Deal, Sandwich Rd, Deal CT14 0BF, UK
About the event
- Have little faith in your riding ability off road?
- Use you brakes whenever you bike points downwards?
- Creep slowly over obstacles?
- Stop frequently?
- Ride sitting in your saddle all of the time?
- Or are you just plain annoyed with your ‘other half’ when they say, “oh come on just ride it, you’ll be fine”, without giving any tips?
Well, hopefully we can help!
Caroline’s course will cover the following skills to improve your riding, increase your confidence and keep you safer.
- Basic bike set-up & checks
- Understanding and setting your suspension
- Trail riding etiquette
- Correct body position for confident riding
- Understanding traction
- Braking skills
- Slow speed manoeuvres
- Clearing roots and small logs
- Basic climbing and descending techniques
- Introduction to single track and small drop offs
COST: £160 or £125 with customer discount card
RIDER LEVEL: eMTB beginners
COURSE INSTRUCTOR: Cazza Goward
GEAR: Please be sure your eMTB is serviced and in good working order. Helmet, gloves, knee and elbow pads are compulsory. Be sure to bring wet weather gear incase the weather changes. Please carry a spare inner tube, tyre levers and a pump in your riding pack, including sufficient water and energy bars.
FACILITIES, PARKING & LUNCH: There is paid parking, cafe and toilets at Betteshanger Park. Lunch will be provided, but please bring your own water and ride snacks.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Please contact Elaine on 07763-817-329 | email@example.com
Blue Beginner EMTB Course
From £150.00 to £200.00
From £150.00 to £200.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
E-Flow Club Member
+£3.75 service fee
+£3.75 service fee0